TACITCAL RIFLE / CARBINE:
$250 per person
Intermediate / Advanced Course
$230 returning student or couples discount
$125 per person deposit due at registration to hold spot
The goal of this class is to learn to manage your environment from arms length to well over 100 yards.
By the end of this class you will be able to:
1. Be thoroughly familiar with your rifle/carbine and your capabilities with it.
2. Improve all aspects of your marksmanship, gun handling, and mindset.
3. Be able to shoot from a variety of positions and conform to available cover.
4. Shoot range drills, school drills, and carbine El Presidente.
5. Shoot on the move and get off the line of attack.
6. Transition from carbine to pistol.
7. Understand the different tactics employed in your home and your place of business with live fire simulations.
Student needs to bring applicable rifle. AR-15, M-4, AK-74, AK-47, Mini-14 or similar carbine is acceptable for this class. Student will need 400 rounds of ammunition and a service level handgun (9mm and up) with 50 to 100 rounds of handgun ammunition. You will need 2 carbine magazines of 20 rounds each and 2 pistol magazines of 10 rounds each minimum, and magazine carriers for both. Student also needs a one or two point tactical sling. Under certain circumstances, and for a fee, students may use one of our tactical carbines. Please call for details.