NRA BASICS OF SHOTGUN:
$160 per person
$145 returning student or couples discount
$80 per person deposit due at registration to hold spot
The goal of this class is to teach the basic knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary for the safe and proper use of a shotgun in shooting a moving target.
At the end of this class the student will be able to:
1. Identify parts of a shotgun and the different types of actions and how they function.
2. Identify ammunition components and how they function.
3. Identify proper ammunition and it's intended use.
4. Understand the fundamentals of shooting a shotgun.
5. Shoot a moving target using the fundamentals of shotgun shooting.
6. Understand the basics of maintaining and cleaning a shotgun.
7. Understand the basics of storing a shotgun properly.
Price includes the use of an appropriate shotgun (12 or 20 Gauge) and 1 box of ammunition per student.